Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Heart Faces--Hilarious Outtakes

As I was choosing pictures to put in the annual calendar that my sister and I make for our parents and grandmother for Chanukah, I couldn't help but burst out laughing out loud at this one (totally worth clicking on it to see it bigger--one day I will learn how to post bigger pictures here):

My younger son must have just taken a sip of his orange soda and was making that "oh, this is bubbly and I wasn't expecting it" face just as I snapped the picture.

See more Hilarious Outtakes at I Heart Faces!

7 comments:

Jan said...

Love that puckered face!! Very cute!!

Buckeroomama said...

Haha, I remember that look well! That was how my son looked when he got his first taste of soda and he's never asked for it since. :)

Erica said...

oh that is too cute! made me laugh!

Brooke said...

You snapped that picture at the perfect moment!

Williams Family said...

Very cute face, what perfect timing!
http://www.shutterbus.net

Marice said...

awww so cute :)

u may view mine here, have a happy holidays

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a taste he wasn't expecting at all! very cute!

Post a Comment